Our 5th Year students are travelling to Dublin on the 12th of February. They will be visiting Trinity College and U.C.D. They will enjoy a guided tour of both colleges.
There will be 176 presentations and activities on the day in Trinity , including:
- Mini lectures about each of our courses,
- Tours of the Campus, Libraries, and Sports centre
- Research demonstrations and Clinical skills sessions,
- Presentations about Student Sports, Societies, the Students’ Union, and
- Information sessions for Mature Students, Students with disabilities,
- Trinity Access Programmes, and Parents/guardians.
In U.C.D tours of the campus and facilities will run at regular intervals throughout the day beginning at 10:15am from O’Reilly Hall. These will be led by the student ambassadors in U.C.D, tours last approximately 40 minutes.