5th Year Trip to U.C.D and Trinity
Our 5th Year students are travelling to Dublin on the 12th of February. They will be visiting Trinity College and U.C.D. They will enjoy a guided tour of both colleges.
There will be 176 presentations and activities on the day in Trinity , including:
- Mini lectures about each of our courses,
- Tours of the Campus, Libraries, and Sports centre
- Research demonstrations and Clinical skills sessions,
- Presentations about Student Sports, Societies, the Students’ Union, and
- Information sessions for Mature Students, Students with disabilities,
- Trinity Access Programmes, and Parents/guardians.
In U.C.D tours of the campus and facilities will run at regular intervals throughout the day beginning at 10:15am from O’Reilly Hall. These will be led by the student ambassadors in U.C.D, tours last approximately 40 minutes.