From Castlebar: Quigley’s Bus
|Dept Castlebar (Ulster Bank)||7:05am||Dept Galway||17:05pm|
|Balla (The Shebeen Pub)||7:20am||Tuam||17:45pm|
|Claremorris (The Square)||7:35am||Miltown||18:0pm|
|Ballindine (The Bus Stop)||7:45am||Ballindine||18:05pm|
|Miltown (The Bus Stop)||7:50am||Claremorris||18:15pm|
|Tuam (Corrib Oil Petrol Station)||8:05am||Balla||18:30pm|
|Arrive at Yeats College Galway||8:45am||Castlebar||18:45pm|
From Ballinasloe: Declan Fahy Coaches
|Dept Ballinasloe (Top of St Michaels Square, Church)||7:30am||Dept Galway||16:50pm|
|Arrive at Yeats College Galway||8:50am||Ballinasloe||18:30pm|
Multiple Subject Discount Applied on Checkout
Number of Subjects
- Please select only one subject per block.
- (H) = Higher, (P) = Pass/Ordinary
- Fees are non transferable and non refundable
- 10% discount off 1 students fees if 2 or more siblings book.
- Yeats College reserves the right to amend the timetable & course content
Option 1: Book & Pay Online
Option 2: Print & Return Application Form
We also accept applications the old fashioned way – click the button to be brought to an application form you can print off and fill in by hand. You can deliver it in person, or post it to: Yeats House, The Grammar School Building, College Road, Galway.