11th & 12th February 2017
The Yeats College HPAT preparation course provides the most comprehensive training for students who aspire to achieve a high score in the HPAT exam, moving them closer to realising their goal of an undergraduate place at an Irish medical school.
The course, which will be delivered by Medical Professionals who are experts in their chosen field, offers a measured and thoroughly researched process which involves a week long journey of preparation; it is a course which provides intimate familiarity with the challenges being presented.
The Yeats College HPAT preparation process offers students:
- A unique and effective multi disciplinary approach to facilitate an understanding of the challenges that confront exam candidates
- Full mock examination
- Students benefit from extensive and ongoing research and development in the compilation of course content
The Yeats College HPAT Preparation Course content has been prepared by the following team of experts:
- Medical Professionals
- Recruitment Consultants specialising in aptitude and psychometric testing and analysis
- Educational Psychologists
- Teachers of art & design
- Students who have previously sat the HPAT examination
Course date: 11th & 12th February 2017